STAUB Cast Iron Round Cocotte-Cherry Coloured
The French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature " La Cocotte ” (co-cot) French oven, the choice of some of the world's best chefs.
The traditional round design has self-basting spikes for continuous, natural basting. When your meal is ready, La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table.
The round cast iron cocotte is ideal for cooking one-pot dishes, from roasts and stews to soups, risotto and even baking bread, then serving to guests at the dining table. The cast iron construction retains heat, keeping second helpings piping hot.
- Cook in the oven and on the hob top - including induction
- Roast, braise, simmer and bake
- Serve at the table
The unique combination of the STAUB cocotte's matte black enamel cooking surface and the special lid with its self-basting system helps to develop wonderful flavour and keep your dish succulent and tender.
The glossy exterior enamel coatings range from strong, vibrant colours to discreet, neutral tones, meaning there's a shade to complement every kitchen and dining room design.
- Enamelled cast iron cocotte, ideal for one-pot dishes and roasts, to serve 6-7 people
- Self-basting lid creates a rainfall effect of moisture as steam condenses, keeping your dish succulent and full of flavour
- Matte black enamel interior helps to develop great flavour, is scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Suitable for use in the oven, under the grill and on all hob types including induction
- Lifetime warranty for domestic use against defects in manufacture and materials; made by Staub in France
• Capacity: 5.85 litres / 6.5 Quart
• Overall dimensions: 5.9 inches high x 15 inches wide x 11.1 inches deep
Rainfall Self-Basting Lid
The flat, heavy lid ensures a tight seal so all the moisture, flavours and seasoning remain trapped inside. As steam rises, it condenses to form "Aroma Rain" which drops back down into the dish like rainfall thanks to the ‘picots’, or little spikes on the underside of the lid.
- Continual self-basting
- Retains & redistributes moisture
- Keeps your dish succulent & full of flavour
Glossy Enamel Exterior
The coloured enamel coating gives deep, elegant colour to the STAUB cocotte. A base layer is applied, dried, then baked before the coloured coating is sprayed on for an even finish. The cocotte is then fired for the colour enamel to harden and smoothly adhere to the cast iron & base layer.
- Double or triple layer enamelling
- Fired at 800°C for durability
- Majolica top layer almost 100% glass
Cast Iron Construction
Cast iron heats slowly and evenly which helps to prevent hotspots and burning. Cast iron also retains heat so you can turn down the gas or power, saving energy. It is robust, durable and versatile, and the flat, even base gives perfect contact for efficient use on induction hobs.
- Induction hob ready
- Cook slowly to develop flavour
- Retains temperature to keep dishes hot or cold
Matte Black Enamel Interior
The rough, matte black enamelled cooking surface is ideal for caramelising & browning which is great to develop the flavour of your dish. The enamel is hard-wearing, resilient and scratch-resistant, and with use over time, develops a patina which helps to prevent food sticking.
- Micro-grill surface for flavour
- Perfect for searing and browning
- Scratch resistant, easy to clean and doesn't stain
When will I get my order?
UK FREE delivery takes just 3-5 working days to England, Scotland and Wales (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Delivery to Northern and Southern Ireland takes 5 -7 working days from dispatch.
Note: UK FREE Delivery Only. Please allow 21 day refund if ordered in error. ORDERING & STORE POLICIES
What do you do to make sure nothing happens to the goods during shipping?
No worries. We pack our products properly, so your order will arrive in tip-top condition.
If I buy several units of the same product, will you send them one by one?
If you order several units of the same product, they arrive together, but each of them may have a separate package.
I made a mistake, so I need to fix it. What can I do to change my order?
You just need to let our support team know about the problem, so that they could change or cancel your order.
How many do you have?
Even though the number of the items available for purchase is decreasing daily, there will be enough product units for you if you place your order today. So hurry up!
Can I go out and buy these in a local mall or supermarket?
As far as we know, the similar items sold in offline stores have a more limited range of variations and less appealing prices.
Are you authorised to sell these? Because I don’t want illegal stuff.
There is no reason to worry about this because we’ve got all the permits required for selling these products.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 30-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At KronoWorld, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 30-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.