Healthy source of Omega-3's
Benefits cardiovascular function and heart health.
* May Support Heart Health. Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide, but the good news is that the risk factors for heart disease appear to be reduced by consumption of fish or fish oil.
* Cholesterol levels: It can increase levels of “good” HDL cholesterol. However, it does not appear to reduce levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol.
* Triglycerides: Triglycerides are a type of fat in your blood. Having a high level may raise the risk of heart disease, especially in women. Fish Oil can lower triglycerides by about 15–30%. *Blood pressure: Even in small doses, Fish Oil helps reduce blood pressure in people with elevated levels.
* Plaque: Fish Oil may prevent the plaques that cause your arteries to harden, as well as make arterial plaques more stable and safer in those who already have them. * Fatal arrhythmias: In people who are at risk, it may reduce fatal arrhythmia events.
Arrhythmias are abnormal heart rhythms that can cause heart attacks in certain cases. To Summarize:
- Omega-3s Can Help Fight Against Depression and Anxiety
- Can Help Improve Eye Health
- Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life
- Can Reduce Heart Disease
- Can Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children
- Can Reduce Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome
- Can Fight Inflammation
- Can Fight Auto-immune Diseases
- Can Improve Mental Disorders
- Can Fight Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer's Disease
- May Help Prevent Cancer
- Can Reduce Asthma in Children
- Can Reduce Fat in Your Liver
- May Improve Bone and Joint Health
- Can Alleviate Menstrual Pain
- Fatty Acids May Improve Sleep
Source: The National Center for Biotechnology Information. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
FAQ's Q. Where are the fish for the Fish Oil sourced? A.
The fish are wild caught and sourced from Norway. Q. The label lists 300mg of “Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids.” Have these fatty acids been identified? A.
EPA and DHA are the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids in the fish oil. There are also other omega-3 fatty acids, but they are in small quantities and not particularly researched in this formula. Q. Is the Fish Oil ester-based or triglyceride-based? A.
Triglyceride. Package Includes: 60 Softgel Tablets
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 30-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At Uplift Supplements, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 30-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.