KronoWorld Trending eCommerce Products About Us - KronoWorld - A World Of Home Style Products!

FREE Shipping & 10% OFF all orders over £49!!

0

Your Cart is Empty

About Us

Sourcing the best and most useful products from around the world, many unavailable in local stores, and with free shipping and big savings. Here you can sit back and at your leisure browse through the heaps of items on offer, add your desired product to your shopping cart and then checkout through our secure online gateway.

To save you money we ship our products directly from the manufacturer in a variety of locations.These locations include the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa, China and the United States, but not restricted solely to these.

Discounts:
Whats-more, there's even a special discount if your final shopping cart total is greater than £49, and further discounts to be had when you sign up to the email newsletter.

Shipping:
Don't worry about any additional hidden costs, the price you see is the price you pay! Delivery is included for all purchases above £49.


Sponsors Footnote:

NATION OF DOG LOVERS.

A recent survey reports 76% of the UK population are dog lovers. It’s the other 24% that I worry about.

We Love K9s

Why not visit our specialty store that concentrates solely upon what you need for your dog. 
We Love K9s.com

Stock items consist of:
Dog behaviour and training tools, dog toys, car accessories for dogs, dog collars, dog harnesses, dog leads/leash, dog vitamins, gates, ramps, dog beds, dog crates, pooper scoopers and bags, dog costumes, dog shirts, dog jackets, dog trousers and even shoes for dogs!